We are a 31 year old local company based in Rancho Cucamonga, CA that specializes in finding jobs for healthcare professionals. We have a need for someone to work in Sales and Client Development. Your efforts will impact the lives of patients in need every day!
For immediate consideration to work in Sales and Client Development in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, please apply on our website.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, logic and reasoning, judgement, time management techniques and data entry
- Ability to make improvements or take corrective action
- Observe, receive, and otherwise obtain information from all relevant sources
- Organize, plan and prioritize work
- Communicate with people outside the organization, represent the organization to patients, clients and the public
- Deal calmly and effectively in high stress situations
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time
- Work within a team as well as independently
- Speak, read, and write effectively as appropriate for the needs for the audience while demonstrating the proper use of grammar
The position involves:
- A high volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Explaining our services to prospective clients
- Conducting prospecting research online and through interviews
- Retaining existing clients
- Re-negotiating contracts
- Responsible for meeting department budget and goals
- Resolving complaints from clients and employees
- Understanding the nuances of healthcare staffing and the needs of clients
- Handling highly detailed information in a timely manner
- Timely computerized data entry
- Complementing individual efforts with team objectives
- Communicating effectively via telephone/email and possibly in person
We look forward to welcoming you as a Member of our Team!
Click to apply right now!