Our Core Values
At The RehabAbilities Family of Healthcare Staffing Companies, we are committed to providing excellent customer service. You can expect us to:
- Treat all applicants and employees with dignity and respect, and to provide equal employment opportunities, based on bona fide job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Determine the experience and qualifications of applicants and employees as the staffing firm deems appropriate to the circumstances, or as may be required by law.
- Explain to employees prior to assignment their wage rate, applicable benefits, hours of work, and other assignment conditions—and to promptly pay any wages and benefits due in accordance with the terms of their employment and applicable legal requirements.
- Satisfy all applicable employer obligations, including payment of the employer’s share of social security, state and federal unemployment insurance taxes, and workers’ compensation—and to explain to employees that the staffing firm is responsible for such obligations.
- Take Prompt Action to address employee questions, concerns, or complaints regarding work conditions, ethics, or any other matter involving the terms and conditions of their employment.
- Comply with all laws and regulations applicable to the staffing business, and to maintain high standards of ethical conduct in the operation of that business and in their dealings with employees & clients.
“The RehabAbilities Family of Healthcare Staffing Companies is committed to ensuring a positive experience with outstanding personalized service throughout the entire staffing process. We look forward to assisting Team Members in maximizing their careers.”